Houston Pawn Loans
Getting a loan in Houston is easy. Simply bring in an item of value such as watches, jewelry, Power Tools, Televisions and more
How does a Pawn Loan Work
1) Getting a loan on your items of value is easy. Bring in your valueables to our store and one of our expierienced appraisers will give you a free evaluation.
2) Our expierienced appraiser will give you a value of what we either will loan you on your item or the cash buyout price.
3) If you agree to our price, you receive your cash on the spot.
4) Your item is securley stored in our warehouse
5) Once you pay off the balance of you loan plus interest, your item will be given back to you in its original condition.
What is a Pawn
A pawn is a cash loan that is secured by your tiems of value and is kept in our store until you pay the balance of your loan plus interest. No credit check or application is required. Just a proper form of identification and your items of value. The state of Texas sets our Loan Rates so they are always fair.
What kind of items do we loan on
- Jewelry of all categories and styles – rings, watches, bracelets, earrings, pendants, necklaces and many unique pieces
- Electronics – Televisions, DVD players, DVD recorders, stereo receivers, stereo components, Home Theater Systems and speakers
- Video Games – Entire systems, game software and accessories
- DVDs, CDs and VHS Tapes – New titles to classics
- Cameras – digital cameras, SLR cameras, camcorders, lenses, flashes and more
- Appliances – microwaves, refrigerators and more
- Home Office Equipment – Laptop computers, desktop computers, fax machines, scanners, printers and more
- Musical Instruments and Equipments – guitars, amplifiers, keyboards, drums, saxophones, flutes, clarinets, effect pedals, microphones and more
- Sporting Goods – golf clubs, fishing rods and reels, camping equipment, binoculars and more
- Lawn Equipment – lawn mowers, gas and electric weed eaters, tillers, leaf blowers and more
- Power Tools – cordless drills, circular saws, routers, jigsaws, recriprocating saws, grinders and more
- Air Tools – compressors, impact wrenches, ratchets, grinders, nail guns and more
- Hand Tools – loose tools, sockets, hammers, screwdrivers and more